- C4R Community Resource List – Directory of community recovery resources in the Austin area.
- Sober Austin – a comprehensive directory of addiction and recovery resources, primarily in and around the Austin community, but also includes other Texas listings and national links.
- Addiction Resource Hub – Comprehensive resource hub helps you find the independent, local support you or a loved one are looking for.
- 211 Texas – Find Help food, health, housing, and more in Texas.
- Aunt Bertha – Search for free or reduced cost services like medical care, food, job training, and more.
- Addiction Resource Center – Learn about addiction, access resources, and find the help you need here.
- Resources for Recovery Coaches – Forms, tools, guides, training docs, etc. for recovery coaches.
- SAMHSA’s Recovery Resource Library – Practical resources for the implementation of recovery support services from the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA).
- Recovery Research Institute – Research to improve the effectiveness of addiction treatment & recovery efforts, to find out what is & what is not working, & why certain pathways to recovery work for some individuals & not others.
- SAMHSA’s Working Definition of Recovery: 10 Guiding Principles of Recovery via the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- Preventable Tragedies: How to Reduce Mental Health Related Deaths in Texas Jails via the University of Texas at Austin School of Law Civil Rights Clinic
- A Guide to Understanding Mental Health Systems and Services in Texas The Hogg Foundation for Mental Health prepares a new edition of the Mental Health Guide to coincide with each Texas legislative session to help inform mental health and substance use policy analysis, development and decision-making. The guide aims to support advocates, policymakers, consumers and their families as they navigate mental health systems and services in Texas.